Be a UV Legend
Over summers 2018/19 and 2019/20, Cancer Institute NSW partnered with Cricket NSW to deliver the ‘Be a UV Legend’ skin cancer prevention campaign.
The ‘Be a UV Legend’ campaign included cricket stadium signage showing the Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek and Slide icons, along with ground announcements and sun protection videos on the Big Screen.
Social media content promoting sun safety featuring players from the men and womens Sydney Thunder and Sixers teams were also delivered online.
View the campaign videos in the slideshow below or watch on YouTube:
- Campaign Video 1: Be a UV Legend | Sydney Thunder
- Campaign Video 2: Be a UV Legend | Sydney Thunder
- Campaign Video 3: How does Jos Buttler stay sun safe?
- Campaign Video 4: How does Joe Root stay sun safe?
- Campaign Video 5: How does Joe Denly stay sun safe?
- Campaign Video 6: How does Tom Curran stay sun safe?