Tips for providing cervical screening resources to community
You could distribute cervical screening resources through the following places:
- Local Aboriginal Medical Service and Aboriginal health services.
- At community events including during International Women’s Day, NAIDOC week.
- Your organisation’s social media platforms and pages.
- Your organisation’s website.
- GP clinics and practices.
- Local antenatal clinic.
- During health check days.
- Through your local Primary Health Network.
What else should you consider?
- Seek permission to promote resources in your local area/service.
- Order cervical screening resources (refer to ‘Resources available for health promotion activities’ section).
- Provide cervical screening resources to your local area/service.
Note: The suggested resources may not be available in a hard copy, so you may have to print the electronic version. You may need to consider printing costs.