Cancer Institute NSW
Resources and publications
We've assembled a set of cervical screening resources that might be useful for women and health professionals.
- Factsheet: FAQs regarding the new Cervical Screening Test (PDF)
- Factsheet: Information for health professionals: Changes to the National Cervical Screening Program (PDF)
- Factsheet: Information for women: Changes to the Pap test and cervical screening
- National Cervical Screening Progam online training modules
- Implementing the changes to the National Cervical Screening Program: A guide for clinicians (PDF)
- Six interactive online modules includes new screening pathways. Accredited for CPD points with RACGP, ACRRM, ACN, ACM and APNA. Developed by NPS Medicinewise.
- Education modules for GPs, nurse Pap providers, sexual health physicians and general gynaecologists. Presented by Cancer Council.
- National Cervical Screening Program: Guidelines for the management of screen-detected abnormalities, screening in specific populations and investigation of abnormal vaginal bleeding. Presented by Cancer Council.
- National Cervical Screening Program - information on the program
- Toolkit for engaging under- and never-screened women in cervical screening – an online resource for healthcare professionals.
To ask about ordering resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.