In 2022, the Cancer Institute NSW hosted the annual NSW Premier’s Awards for Outstanding Cancer Research. These awards honour the achievements of the individuals and teams that work across the cancer research sector and celebrate excellence and innovation in cancer research.
The 2022 Awards were held at Doltone House, Hyde Park at 7.00am on Wednesday 9 November 2022.
The following awards were presented to those outstanding researchers working to lessen the impact of cancer in NSW.
- Winner of Outstanding Cancer Researcher of the Year
Distinguished Professor Anatoly Rozenfeld
- Winner of the Outstanding Cancer Research Fellow - Early Career Fellow
Associate Professor Anthony Glover
- Winner of the Outstanding Cancer Research Fellow - Career Development Fellow
Associate Professor Natalie Taylor
- Winner of the Outstanding Cancer Clinical Trials Unit
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network
- Winner of the Wildfire Highly Cited Publication
Dr Tuba Nur Gide, Dr Camelia Quek, Professor Richard Scolyer AO, Professor Georgina Long and Dr James Wilmott