Cancer Institute NSW
NSW Cancer Plan references
- Arnold, M. Rutherford MJ. Bardot A. et. al. (2019). Progress in cancer survival, mortality, and incidence in seven high-income countries 1995-2014 (ICBP SURVMARK-2): a population based-study. The Lancet Oncology. 20(11) pp. 1493-1505. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(19)30456-5
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. 2019. Australian Burden of Disease Study: impact and causes of illness and death in Australia 2015. Australian Burden of Disease series no. 19. Cat. no,. BOD 22. Canberra: AIHW
- Cancer Institute NSW. (Undated). Cancer type summaries for NSW. Available from: https://www.cancer.nsw.gov.au/research-and-data/cancer-data-and-statistics/cancer-type-summaries-for-nsw accessed: 1 Feb 2021.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. 2019. Cancer in Australia 2019. Cancer Series no.119. Cat. no. CAN 123. Canberra: AIHW
- Cancer Institute NSW. All cancers data NSW. Sydney: Cancer Institute NSW, 2020. Available at: https://www.cancer.gov.au/cancer-data-pages (accessed 12 August 2021).
- Wilson et al. (2018). How many cancer cases and deaths are potentially preventable? Estimates for Australia in 2013. International Journal of Cancer. 142(4):691-701
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. (2018). Analysis of cancer outcomes and screening behaviour for national cancer screening programs in Australia. Cancer series no. 111. Cat. no. CAN 115. (Canberra: AIHW)
- Cancer Australia. (2021). Multidisciplinary care. Available from: https://www.canceraustralia.gov.au/clinical-best-practice/multidisciplinary-care accessed: 2 February 2021.
- Doyle C, Lennox L, Bell DA. 2013. Systematic review of evidence on the links between patient experience and clinical safety and effectiveness BMJ Open 3:e001570. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2012-001570
- Kukutai, T. Taylor, J. (Ed.). (2016). Indigenous data sovereignty: toward an agenda. Canberra: ANU Press.