Breast screening educational resources
The ‘Breast Health and Screening’ Flipchart and Facilitator Manual have been designed as tools to assist in providing education on breast cancer and breast cancer screening to women and men from different cultural backgrounds.
The Flipchart will assist health and community organisations/workers to explain how breast cancer develops, risk factors and signs and symptoms of breast cancer and the importance of doing a breast screening test every two years with the National Breast Cancer Screening Program (NBCSP) between the ages of 50 -74.
The Flipchart is currently available in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Italian, Greek, Spanish and Vietnamese.
The Facilitator Manual provides guidance about planning and delivering breast screening education sessions/workshops. It includes a planning checklist, suggested content and key messages, optional activities and group discussion points.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding these resources please email us.
How to access these resources
The resources are available in PDF and PowerPoint by clicking the resource links below.
Printed A3 sized flipcharts with an inbuilt stand are available to NSW organisations (but limited to one per language, per organisation). To order, please email the breast screening team with the required languages and postal address.
- Arabic flipchart (PDF), Arabic flipchart (PPTX)
- Chinese (simplified) flipchart (PDF), Chinese (simplified) flipchart (PPTX)
- Chinese (traditional) flipchart (PDF), Chinese (traditional) flipchart (PPTX)
- English flipchart (PDF), English flipchart (PPTX)
- Greek flipchart (PDF), Greek flipchart (PPTX)
- Italian flipchart (PDF), Italian flipchart (PPTX)
- Korean flipchart (PDF), Korean flipchart (PPTX)
- Spanish flipchart (PDF), Spanish flipchart(PPTX)
- Vietnamese flipchart (PDF), Vietnamese flipchart (PPTX)