Our key partners include:
- The Minister for Health, the Ministry of Health, other Pillar organisations, Shared Services, Statewide Health Services and the Australian Government.
- Local Health Districts and Specialty Networks.
- The cancer research community.
- Primary health care, including general practitioners and practice nurses.
- Community and consumer organisations.
- Aboriginal controlled community health organisations.
- Multicultural health services.
The Cancer Institute NSW will work closely with these stakeholders in the planning and delivery of prevention, screening and cancer related programs and services outlined in the NSW Cancer Plan.
In this section
The Consumer and Community Advisory Panel facilitates community engagement and involvement in our work.
Aboriginal Elders or Aboriginal community members are required for various positions under the NSW Cancer Plan and the soon to be developed NSW Aboriginal Cancer Strategy.
Find out more about the Cancer Institute Tobacco Tracking Survey (CITTS) and why you may have been contacted.