Any requests for variation to a grant needs to be submitted via the Administering Institution Contact to the Cancer Institute NSW (the Institute) using the variation forms below. Please refer to the Research Grants Variation Guide for further information about each variation type and the variation request process.
A variation can only be processed within the funding period of the existing Competitive Grants Agreement. Approval of a request is at the Institute’s discretion.
Variations to funding agreement forms
- Time Extension Request - Unforeseen Delays (Word doc)
- Time Extension Request - Career Disruption (Word doc)
- Change of Administering Institutions (Word doc)
- Change in Chief Investigator (Word doc)
- Fellowship Category Change (Word doc)
- Request to Change Scope (Word doc)
- Relinquishment of Grant (Word doc)
- Budget Reallocation - Fellowships (Excel doc)
- Budget Reallocation - Translational Program Grants (Excel doc)
- Budget Reallocation - Example template, completed (Excel doc)