All grant recipients are to report progress and outcomes, as well as providing financial reports, as a condition of funding.
These reports enable the Cancer Institute NSW (the Institute) to evaluate its funding programs, including assessing whether satisfactory progress has been achieved for each grant and to ensure funding is directed towards those areas of greatest need.
In accordance with the Institute’s Competitive Grants Agreement, reports must be submitted to the Institute at the following intervals:
- Progress Reports are due annually by no later than 31 July
- Financial Acquittals are due annually by no later than 15 August
- A Final Report and Final Financial Report is required within three months of the funding end date
There is a shared template for all Research Grant schemes that are required to submit a progress report. The Translational Cancer Research Centre (TCRC) grants and final reports have a separate report template.
The progress reports for the Research Grant schemes will now be completed and submitted through the Grants Management System (GMS). Information about how to submit a progress report is found in the GMS user guide.
All Final and TCRC reports are to be completed using the reporting templates provided below and submitted via the Administering Institution Contact or Research Administration Officer to CINSW-Grants@health.nsw.gov.au
Progress Report templates
Templates will made available online. In the interim, a representation of the online report can be used as a guide until the report is accessible on the GMS.
TCRC Report Templates
- TCRC Directors Progress Report (Word Doc)
- TCRC Case Study (Word Doc) This template can be used at anytime, when there is a case study to share.