Research governance

Research studies which are to be carried out in a public health organisation (PHO) will require a separate site authorisation from the Chief Executive or delegate of that organisation. In such cases, a Site-specific Assessment (SSA) application should be made to the Research Governance Officer of each PHO at which it is proposed the research will be conducted.

Refer to the NSW Health Ethics and Research Governance page for more information.